1. Make sure that the controller that you want to update moisture sensor details on is displayed in the BaseManager footer. To select a different controller, click the "Menu" icon in the upper-left corner of the BaseManager page, and then click "Sites and Controllers". Continue drilling down until you can select the desired controller.
2. Click the "Devices" tab, and then in the menu that displays, click "Moisture Sensors". The main Moisture Sensors page displays and the View Sensor Details option is selected.
3. At the right end of the row for the moisture sensor that you want to update, click the "Edit" icon . The Edit Moisture Sensor dialog box displays.
4. In the "Description" field, edit the description that makes the flow meter easy to identify.
5. If you want a moisture sensor marker to display on the BaseManager map in the proper location, type or paste the GPS coordinates for the location of the flow meter in the "Latitude" and "Longitude" fields.
6. Click the "Save" button. The main Moisture Sensor page displays. To have the changes that you just made to the moisture sensor display in the list, click the "Refresh" button on the upper-right side of the page.