To activate your BaseManager account, you will need to fill out the App Manager Activation form here. When activating, be prepared to know the following information:
- Company or organization name
- Desired site name
- The full name of the person who is to be the company administrator
- Work phone
- Cell phone
- The email address of the person who is to be the company administrator
- Billing address
- The number of controllers, SubStations, and/or FlowStations on the account
- The BaseStation subscription level that you are requesting for each connected device There are 3 levels to choose from: None, BaseManager LiveView (free), and BaseManager Plus (subscription rate).
After activating your BaseManager account, Baseline Support will assign the company admin user name and password. The admin for the company has the ability to add users, sites, and controllers.
Please note: After logging in for the first time, you will be prompted to change your password.
Watch the video below which details the process for setting-up your App Manager account.