Learn how to create a pause condition with a Coaches Button on a BaseStation 3200.
1. Log in to BaseManager.
2. Make sure that the irrigation controller you want to work with is displayed in the BaseManager footer. To select a different controller, click the Menu icon in the upper-left corner of the BaseManager page, and then click Sites and Controllers. Continue drilling down until you can select the desired controller.
3. Click the Schedules tab.
4. Find the program that you want to set the condition for, and click it to open. The Program General Settings page displays.
5. Click Edit in the lower-left corner of the screen.
6. Scroll down to the Start, Stop, Pause Conditions section, and click Add a Condition.
7. Click the drop-down arrow in the first field, and then choose Start, Stop, or Pause from the list.
8. Click the drop-down arrow in the second field, and then choose Event Switch.
9. Click the drop-down arrow in the Event Switch field, and choose the correct switch.
10. In the Limit field, click Closed.
11. In the Time field, select the desired number of hours.
12. Click Save to send the message to the controller.