1. Install the BaseStation 1000 communication module according to the instructions that came with the equipment.
2. Make sure the BaseStation 1000 is powered up and the communication module is connected.
3. Enable the AppManager connection in the BaseStation 1000 and connect the BaseStation 1000. Write down the authorization PIN that displays on the BaseStation 1000. Pay close attention to the case of the letters. Refer to the related topics in the BaseStation 1000 User Manual.
4. Activate your AppManager account. Refer to Activating Your AppManager Account.
5. Sign into AppManager. Refer to Signing Into AppManager and Launching AdminManager.
6. Click the AdminManager icon in the menu on the left.
7. Click the Manage BaseStation 1000s option. The Manage BaseStation 1000s page displays.
8. Click Add BaseStation 1000. The BaseStation 1000 Information pane displays.
9. Click the BaseStation 1000 General Information header row to expand the section if necessary.
10. In the Description field, type a description to identify the BaseStation 1000 controller.
11. In the Activation PIN field, type the PIN that you got from the BaseStation 1000. Make sure to match the case of the letters exactly.
12. Click in the Site field. From the list that displays, select the site where the BaseStation 1000is located.
13. Complete the optional Geographical Settings as needed.
14. Click Add. The Manage BaseStation 1000s page shows the newly added BaseStation 1000 in the list.