In order to operate flow stabilization based on pressure, a pressure sensor must be assigned to the control point that this mainline is connected to.
1. On the main FlowStation App page, click the FlowStation where the mainline that you want to work with is assigned. The slide-out pane displays.
2. Scroll down to the section where the mainline that you want to work with is shown. If necessary, click the header rows to expand the sections.
3. Click the mainline that you want to work with. The Mainline information pane displays.
4. Click Edit in the lower-right corner. The mainline details are available for editing.
5. If necessary, click the Flow Management header to expand the section.
6. In the Type of Flow Stabilization field, click Timed or Pressure to indicate how the flow stabilization will be monitored.
7. In the Flow Stabilization Value field, click the up or down arrow, to set the value to the number of minutes or amount of pressure that it takes to fill the pipe and achieve a steady flow rate after a valve change
8. Click Save in the lower-right corner.