1. In PipeView position the hydraulic system diagram so you can see the water source that you want to work with (refer to Using PipeView).
2. Click the water source that you want to work with. The slide-out pane displays.
3. Click Details in the lower-right corner. The water source details display.
4. Click Edit in the lower-right corner. The water source details are available for editing.
5. If necessary, click the Flow Management header to expand the section.
6. In the Limit field, click the up or down arrow to show the number of gallons that can be used from this water source during a month. The value increases in increments of 250 gallons.
7. Click in the Shutdown field, to add or remove the check mark. This setting indicates whether the water source will shut down when the monthly budget amount has been exceeded. When a check mark displays in the field, the shutdown is enabled. When the field is empty, the shutdown is disabled.
8. Click Save in the lower-right corner.