1. In PipeView position the hydraulic system diagram so you can see the zone (valve) that you want to work with (refer to Using PipeView).
2. Click the zone that you want to work with. The slide-out pane displays.
3. Click Details in the lower-right corner. The zone details display.
4. Click Edit in the lower-right corner. The zone details are available for editing.
5. If necessary, click the Zone General Information header to expand the section.
6. In the Description field, type a description that identifies the zone.
7. Click Save in the lower-right corner.