The maps in BaseManager provide flexible tools for managing your sites. However, the images from the map provider are sometimes outdated. If you have a preferred image of your site or an as-built drawing, Baseline Support can upload that image as an overlay in BaseManager. Then, when you go to the Maps tab for a specific controller, your image will display.
Baseline charges a one-time fee of $100 for each map overlay.
Submitting a Map Overlay Request
1. Save the image to be used as the overlay in one of the following formats: PNG, TIF, or JPG.
2. Find the Lat/Long coordinates of the upper-left and the lower-right corners for the placement of the image.
3. In BaseManager, find the exact name of the company and site that the overlay image is for.
4. In BaseManager, find the MAC address of the controller that the overlay image is for. To find the MAC address in BaseManager, select "Administration" from the main menu and the sub-menu. In the Admin interface, select "My Controllers". Find the MAC address for the specific controller in the table. Carefully write down the MAC address.
5. Use the information that you gathered to complete the Overlay Request form. Attach the image file to the form, and then submit the form.
6. When Baseline Support receives your submitted form, they will contact you to arrange for payment. They will contact you again when your overlay image is in place.