1. Click the "Menu" iconin the upper-left corner of the BaseManager page, and then click "Sites and Controllers". Continue drilling down until you can select the controller that the zone is associated with.
2. Click the "Maps" tab, and then click "Current Controller".
3. On the map, click on the marker for the zone that you want to display the report for. The Zone Operations pop-up box displays.
4. Click the "Chart" icon . The Zone Runtimes report displays.
5. To change the report settings and run a new report, click the "Edit" icon in the upper-right corner. The Report Parameters pop-up box displays. The selected parameters are indicated by a check mark.
6. Click the buttons at the top of the pop-up box to make changes to the report settings.
7. Click "Run" to generate a new report.
When the report displays, you can point the cursor at any data bar or point on a line graph to display a pop-up box that shows the data details.
8. To return to the map, click the "Maps" tab, and then click "Current Controller".