1. Make sure that the irrigation controller you want to work with is displayed in the BaseManager footer. To select a different controller, click the "Menu" iconin the upper-left corner of the BaseManager page, and then click "Sites and Controllers". Continue drilling down until you can select the desired controller.
2. Click the "Flow Setup" tab, and then click "Mainlines" in the menu that displays.
3. In the Mainlines list, click in the row for mainline that you want to set up delays for. The "Mainline" page displays.
4. Click the "Edit" button in the lower-right of the BaseManager footer. The Mainline fields become available for editing.
5. Scroll down, and then click "Mainline and Zone Delays" to expand the section. The Delay fields display.
6. In the "Delay Type" field, click "Timed" or "Pressure" to set the basis for the delay. The fields display either for minutes or PSI, depending on the Delay Type you select.
7. Complete the "Delay" fields for either time or pressure. Click the "Info" icon to display onscreen help for the fields.
8. When you finish making changes to the Mainline and Zone Delay settings, click the "Save" button in the BaseManager footer.