Advanced flow variance enables you to set above and below variance percentages for GPM ranges. Depending on your settings, the controller monitors the flow within the range and shuts down the mainline if the measured variance is above/below the set percentage limit.
1. On the main FlowStation App page, click the FlowStation where the mainline that you want to work with is assigned. The slide-out pane displays.
2. Scroll down to the section where the mainline that you want to work with is shown. If necessary, click the header rows to expand the sections.
3. Click the mainline that you want to work with. The Mainline information pane displays.
4. Click Edit in the lower-right corner. The mainline details are available for editing.
5. If necessary, click the Advanced Flow Variance header to expand the section.
6. Click in the Enable Advanced Flow Variance field to add or remove the check mark. When a check mark displays in the field, advanced flow variance is enabled. When the field is empty, advanced flow variance is disabled and will not be used.
7. In the Variance Ranges, click the up or down arrow to set the percentages for the allowable low flow and high flow variances.
8. If you want zones (valves) assigned to this mainline to be stopped and corresponding master valves (MVs) shut off when the flow rate exceeds the limit, click in the Shutdown fields to display a check mark. If you do not want high or low flow to shut down the system, click in the Shutdown field to remove the check mark.
9. Click Save in the lower-right corner.