1. In PipeView position the hydraulic system diagram so you can see the control point that you want to work with (refer to Using PipeView).
2. Click the control point that you want to work with. The slide-out pane displays.
3. Click Details in the lower-right. The control point details display.
4. Click Edit in the lower-right corner. The control point details are available for editing.
5. If necessary, click the Control Point General Information header to expand the section.
6. Click in the Enabled field to add or remove the check mark. When a check mark displays in the field, the control point is enabled. When the field is empty, the control point is disabled and will not be used.
7. Click Save in the lower-right corner.