If you have a FlowStation, you can use the control point group feature. When you put control points into a group, the FlowStation activates the control point with the smallest GPM in that group to supply water for downstream zones based on their requested GPM. You can create up to 10 groups.
1. In PipeView position the hydraulic system diagram so you can see the control point that you want to work with (refer to Using PipeView).
2. Click the control point that you want to work with. The slide-out pane displays.
3. Click Details in the lower-right. The control point details display.
4. Click Edit in the lower-right corner. The control point details are available for editing.
5. If necessary, click the Control Point General Information header to expand the section.
6. Click in the Control Point Group field, and then select a group number from the list. Remember this number.
7. Click Save in the lower-right corner.
8. Close the slide-out pane by clicking X in the upper-right corner.
9. In the hydraulic system diagram, click another control point that you want to add to the group.
10. Repeat steps 2 - 5.
11. Click in the Control Point Group field, and then select the same group number that you assigned to the previous control point.
12. Click Save in the lower-right corner.
13. Repeat steps 8 - 12 as needed to assign additional control points to the group.