1. In PipeView position the hydraulic system diagram so you can see the water source that you want to work with (refer to Using PipeView).
2. Click the box for the water source that you want to work with. The slide-out pane displays.
3. Click the Details button in the lower-right corner. The water source details display.
4. Click the Edit button in the lower-right corner. The water source details are available for editing.
5. If necessary, click the Flow Management header to expand the section.
6. Click the drop-down arrow in the Priority field, and then click a number between 1 and 10 where 1 is the highest priority. When an irrigation system has more than one water source with different priorities, water from the source with the highest priority is used first until the monthly budget limit is reached. Then the system switches to the water source with the next highest priority.
7. Click the Save button in the lower-right corner.