1. Make sure that the controller on which you want to manually run a zone is displayed in the BaseManager footer. To select a different controller, click the "Menu" icon in the upper-left corner of the BaseManager page, and then click "Sites and Controllers". Continue drilling down until you can select the desired controller.
2. Click the "Maps" tab, and then click "Current Controller".
3. Find the marker for the specific zone that you want to manually run.
4. Click on the zone marker. The Zone Operations pop-up box displays.
5. In the Minutes field, type the number of minutes for the manual run.
6. Click the "Start" icon . The Zone Status changes to show that watering is in progress.
7. To close the pop-up box, click the "X" in the upper-right corner.