1. Click the Info icon beside the controller description in the footer of the BaseManager page. The Controller Settings dialog box displays.
2. Review the settings in the dialog box.
3. (Optional) Update the controller name by clicking Edit and then typing new text in the Name field. Click Save when you have finished making changes.
4. (Optional) If the button next to the Firmware Version indicates that a new firmware version is available, you can click the button to update the firmware on the controller.
5. Click Close at the bottom of the Controller Settings dialog box.