Copy the Firmware Update from the Baseline Website onto a USB Drive
1. Visit the article: Firmware Version Reference and Download
2. Scroll down to the FlowStation table.
3. Find the current update, and then click the button to download the firmware.
4. When prompted, choose the Save File option, and then click OK. The file is automatically saved into the web browser’s Download directory.
5. Plug an empty USB drive into a USB port on your computer.
6. When prompted in Windows, click the option to open the folder and view the files. A Windows File Explorer window opens and displays the contents of the USB drive.
7. In another Windows File Explorer window, find the FLOW.BIN file in the Download directory.
8. Right-click on the FLOW.BIN file, and then click Copy.
9. Go to the Windows File Explorer window for the USB drive.
10. Right-click in the file pane, and then click Paste. Ensure that the file is not copied into a folder on the USB drive.
11. Close the Windows File Explorer window for the USB drive.
12. In the System Tray area of your Windows Desktop, click the option to Safely Remove Hardware and Eject Media.
13. When the Safe to Remove Hardware message displays, unplug the USB drive from the computer.
Update the Firmware on the FlowStation
1. On the FlowStation, plug the USB drive that has the FLOW.BIN file on it into the USB port.
2. Press System Setup. The System Setup menu displays.
3. Press ò to highlight the Firmware Update option, and then press OK to select it. The Firmware Update menu displays.
4. The USB Update option should be highlighted. If it is not highlighted, press ò to highlight it, and then press OK to select it. The USB Update screen displays.
5. The FlowStation reads the contents of the USB drive and displays the update information in the Status field. When the update file is available, the status line reads “Update File is OK.”
6. Press + to apply the update. When the update is complete, the FlowStation restarts and briefly displays the new firmware version.
7. Unplug the USB drive from the port on the FlowStation.