Scheduled Learned Flow is a feature that allows you to schedule stations to learn flow. This feature is available on LC+, ET Pro3, OptiFlow XR, and OptiFlow enabled controllers and is accessed through WeatherTRAK Central. You can schedule one learn flow event per controller at a time.
How to schedule learned flow.
Before beginning, make sure that the controller is Online and is in ON mode.
1. Log into WeatherTRAK Central.
2. From the Smart Irrigation tab, select Learn Flow sub-tab.
3. From the search bar at the top, locate and select the controller that you will want to create a Scheduled Learn Flow on.
4. In the Manage Flow Learning panel select (using the checkboxes) the stations that you want to learn flow on. You can Select ALL stations by checking the box at the top of the column.
5. Click the Enter button to add your selections.
6. Click the Save and Schedule button to reveal a Scheduled Learned Flow popup with scheduling options.
7. Provide a unique name in the Task Name field (optional)
8. Choose a Start Date by clicking the calendar icon to the right of the Start Date & Time field.
9. Choose a Start Time by clicking the alarm clock icon to the right of the Start Date & Time field.
10. Click the Save button and you will receive a confirmation message letting you know that Scheduled Learned Flow was saved successfully.
After a station has completed a Schedule Learned Flow, The learn flow values for that station will update immediately. For OptiFlow controllers in a group, you will also be able to see on the Learn Flow page if any other controllers are in the process of learning flow or if they are scheduled to learn flow.
What happens when a learn flow is scheduled inside an irrigation window?
If the learn flow event extends into the start of the irrigation window, the system will notify you and it will allow the learn flow event to proceed. For stations that are in Auto-Mode, any lost time due to a learn flow event will be accounted during the next scheduled irrigation time
What happens when a learn flow is scheduled outside an irrigation window?
If the learn flow event is outside the irrigation window, the system will accept the scheduled learn flow event and execute it at the specified time.
What happens if I try to manually run a station at the same time as a Schedule Learned Flow?
If a manual run is requested at the same time as the learn flow event, you will not be able to do a manual run. You will be notified why in the mobile app and/or in WeatherTRAK Central.
Can I schedule a learn flow from the controller?
No. Scheduled Learned Flow can only be done through WeatherTRAK Central.
How are POC’s prioritized during a Schedule Learned Flow event?
For LC+, ET Pro3, and OptiFlow XR controllers, the POC will open based on the start time of the learned flow event. For OptiFlow group controllers with single or multiple managers, the learn flow request will allow the manager controller(s) to open the POC.
How does Schedule Learned Flow work with Manager Controllers in OptiFlow?
For controllers in an OptiFlow group only one controller can learn flow at a time. You will not be allowed to schedule overlapping learn flow events for controllers in the same group. When a member controller learns flow, the manager controller will read flow and report the rates to the server.