- Milliamp Clamp Meter. HydroPoint recommends the Armada Pro 93 RMS AC Leakage Clamp
- A site map that shows the run of the 2-Wire path
When addressing a 2-Wire issue, it is important to determine that the problem is a 2-Wire issue by disqualifying any WeatherTRAK controller issues. After the determination has been made that the problem involves the 2-Wire path, troubleshooting can begin.
Watch the video below to learn how this is done.
Summary of troubleshooting steps:
1. Isolate the issue to make sure the problem is with the 2-Wire and not a WeatherTRAK issue
2. Isolate the issue on the hardware
3. Separate the controller from the 2-wire path
4. Use the required tools to troubleshoot the 2-wire path
5. Find the short in the field and fix it
For a full set of troubleshooting steps, click HERE.