Select one of five soil types that best represents the zone you are programming your station for. Your choices are sandy, sandy loam, loam, clay loam, and clay. The soil types represent soil texture classifications determined by the USDA with corresponding infiltration rates.
For more information about soil types, read Typical Soil Types.
1. Press the STATIONS button. The SELECT STATION screen displays.
2. Press + or – to select the desired station.
3. Press the à button until the soil type screen displays.
4. Press the + or – button to choose the soil type.
5. Press the à button to continue to Selecting Plant Type.