These instructions are for H2O 2-Wire controllers running firmware version 8.7 and lower. To find your firmware version number, read: How Do I Find the Firmware Version on my Controller?
Programming a single valve decoder must be done BEFORE installation on the 2-wire path.
1. Plug the decoder into the terminal located on the mini-chassis board, as illustrated below.
2. From the WeatherTRAK control panel, Press SETUP.
3. Press à until CONFIGURE H2O 2-WIRE displays (setup 15).
4. Press + or – until Program decoders displays.
5. Press SELECT.
6. Press *. The controller reads the decoder and assigns it to the next station in sequence. If you need to change the station number, press + or –.
7. Press * to assign the decoder to the station shown.
8. Press + or – to set the power level. Power levels for each station can be adjusted independently. The power defaults to low. For most stations, low power is sufficient. However, some stations may require more power due to a longer 2-wire path or a higher electrical requirement for a specific valve type.
9. Press * to configure the decoder. The following screen displays, confirming a successful assignment:
|Device ID: ST01 (Orange)
|(Remember to label)
10. Label the decoder then unplug it from the Station Program terminal.
11. To assign the next decoder, press à. To exit, press ß.