Baseline's Mobile Access Advanced enables users to create custom markers to represent non-Baseline items, and then geo-locate the marker location from any web-enabled mobile device, such as a smartphone or tablet. Using this feature, you could create a custom marker to show the location of a pump station on the BaseManager map.
1. Log into MobileAccess.
2. Depending on your device and the version of the operating system, make sure all options such as Location, Location services, and Location reporting are enabled.
3. Tap the controller that you want to associate the custom marker with.
4. On the Controller Operations menu, tap Geo-Locate Device.
5. On the Mark Device menu, tap Custom.
6. Tap Add. The Custom Marker fields display.
7. In the Label field, type up to 2 characters that will identify the marker on the map.
8. In the Name field, type the name of the custom marker.
9. Tap one of the color boxes to apply a color to the custom marker.
10. Walk to the place where the device that you want to mark is physically located.
11. Tap Mark. A message indicates that your custom marker was saved.