All BaseManager users can manage their own alert subscriptions, but as a company admin, you can also manage alert subscriptions for your users.
1. After you have logged into BaseManager, click the "Menu" iconin the upper-left corner of the page.
2. In the menu, click "Administration".
3. In the next menu, click "Administration" again. The BaseManager Administration interface opens in a new browser tab.
4. In the "My Company Admin" menu on the left side of the page, position the cursor on "Alerts & Reports Subscriptions". In the list that displays, click "Edit Alert Subscriptions". The Configure User's Alert Subscriptions page displays.
5. Find the controller that you want to manage the alert subscriptions for, and then find the row for the user whose subscriptions you want to update.
6. Click the individual check boxes to turn the alerts on/off for the user, or click the buttons to change all settings for users and controllers.
7. Click the "SAVE User Alert Priority Assignments" button.