BaseManager users with Company Admin privileges can access the BaseManager Administration interface and change user access settings.
1. After you have logged into BaseManager, click the Menu icon in the upper-left corner of the page.
2. In the menu, click Administration.
3. In the next menu, click Administration again. The BaseManager Administration interface opens in a new browser tab.
4. In the My Company Admin menu on the left side of the page, position the cursor on My Controllers. In the expanded menu, click Edit My Controllers. The controllers for your sites display in a table.
5. Find the row for the controller that you want to change the user access for, and then click Edit.
6. Using the mouse, scroll down to the Assign Users to this Controller section.
7. Perform one of the following tasks:
- To add an individual user to the controller, find the row for the user, and then click the box in the Allow Access column. A checkmark displays in the box.
- To remove an individual user from the controller, find the row for the user, and then click the box in the Allow Access column. The checkmark is removed from the box.
- To authorize all users in the table, click Authorize All Users at the top of the table.
- To remove all users' authorization, click Unauthorize All at the top of the table.
8. Click the SAVE User/Controller Associations.