Table of ContentsEnclosure Mounting InstructionsMaterials and ToolsEnclosure Electrical Installation
Enclosure Mounting Instructions
1. Mount the enclosure on a solid object/foundation taking into consideration wire and conduit paths to electrical power, and the distance from your wire field.
2. Mount the enclosure with #10 or larger screws.
Materials and Tools
- Hardware (wall anchors, screws, etc.) for mounting the enclosure to the wall.
- Tools as needed for wall mounting hardware (drill, screwdriver, pliers, marker, tape measure, level, etc.)
- Tools as needed for working with conduit (cement, cutter, etc.)
- Electrical power connection hardware (½” conduit, wire, wire nuts, etc.) and tools as needed.
Enclosure Electrical Installation
1. Turn AC power off at the source, and verify that it is off.
2. Remove the screws from the cover of the conduit body, and then remove the cover.
3. Loosen the screw on the grounding lug and route a bare 6 AWG (4.11 mm) earth ground wire into the grounding lug, and then tighten the screw to secure the ground wire. Do not over-tighten.
4. Connect the enclosure power leads to facility power.
5. Power up the BaseStation controller and review the status LEDs on the BaseStation front panel.