Table of ContentsCopy the Firmware Update from the Baseline Website onto a USB DriveUpdate the Firmware on the Controller
Copy the Firmware Update from the Baseline Website onto a USB Drive
1. Go to this article: Firmware Update File Download
2. Click the link to download the firmware.
3. When prompted, choose the Save File option, and then click OK. The file is automatically saved into the web browser’s Download directory.
4. Plug an empty USB drive into a USB port on your computer.
5. When prompted in Windows, click the option to open the folder and view the files. A Windows File Explorer window opens and displays the contents of the USB drive.
6. In another Windows File Explorer window, find the 1000-0.BIN file in the Download directory.
7. Right-click on the 1000-0.BIN file, and then click Copy.
8. Go to the Windows File Explorer window for the USB drive.
9. Right-click in the file pane, and then click Paste. Ensure that the file is not copied into a folder on the USB drive.
10. Close the Windows File Explorer window for the USB drive.
11. In the System Tray area of your Windows Desktop, click the option to Safely Remove Hardware and Eject Media.
12. When the Safe to Remove Hardware message displays, unplug the USB drive from the computer.
Update the Firmware on the Controller
1. On the BaseStation 1000 controller, plug the USB drive that has the Update file on it into the USB port.
2. Press the System Setup button. The System Setup menu displays.
3. Press the button to highlight the Firmware Update option, and then press the OK button to select it. The Firmware Update menu displays.
4. The USB Update option should be highlighted. If it is not highlighted, press the button to highlight it, and then press the OK button to select it. The USB Update screen displays.
The controller reads the contents of the USB drive and displays the update information in the Status field. When the update file is available, the status line reads “Update File is OK.”
5. Press the + button to apply the update. When the update is complete, the controller restarts and briefly displays the new firmware version.
6. Unplug the USB drive from the port on the controller.