1. On the main FlowStation App page, click the FlowStation where the water source that you want to work with is assigned. The slide-out pane displays.
2. Scroll down to the section where the water source that you want to work with is shown. If necessary, click the header rows to expand the sections.
3. Click the water source that you want to work with. The Water Source information pane displays.
4. Click the Edit button in the lower-right corner. The water source details are available for editing.
5. If necessary, click the Flow Management header to expand the section.
6. Click the drop-down arrow in the Priority field, and then click a number between 1 and 10 where 1 is the highest priority. When an irrigation system has more than one water source with different priorities, water from the source with the highest priority is used first until the monthly budget limit is reached. Then the system switches to the water source with the next highest priority.
7. Click the Save button in the lower-right corner.