In order to operate flow stabilization based on pressure, a pressure sensor must be assigned to the control point that this mainline is connected to.
1. In PipeView position the hydraulic system diagram so you can see the mainline that you want to work with (refer to Using PipeView).
2. Click the mainline that you want to work with. The slide-out pane displays.
3. Click Details in the lower-right. The mainline details display.
4. Click Edit in the lower-right corner. The mainline details are available for editing.
5. If necessary, click the Flow Management header to expand the section.
6. In the Type of Flow Stabilization field, click Timed or Pressure to indicate how the flow stabilization will be monitored.
7. In the Flow Stabilization Value field, click the up or down arrow, to set the value to the number of minutes or amount of pressure that it takes to fill the pipe and achieve a steady flow rate after a valve change
8. Click Save in the lower-right corner.