1. In PipeView position the hydraulic system diagram so you can see the mainline that you want to work with (refer to Using PipeView).
2. Click the mainline that you want to work with. The slide-out pane displays.
3. Click Details in the lower-right. The mainline details display.
4. Click Edit in the lower-right corner. The mainline details are available for editing.
5. If necessary, click the Mainline General Information header to expand the section.
6. Click in the Enabled field to add or remove the check mark. When a check mark displays in the field, the mainline is enabled. When the field is empty, the mainline is disabled and will not be used.
7. Click Save in the lower-right corner.