1. Make sure that the irrigation controller you want to work with is displayed in the BaseManager footer. To select a different controller, click the "Menu" iconin the upper-left corner of the BaseManager page, and then click "Sites and Controllers". Continue drilling down until you can select the desired controller.
2. Click the "Quick View" tab. The Quick View page displays.
3. Scroll down to the "Weather Station" heading.
4. Click the "^" or "v" in the heading to expand or collapse the section.
Quick View shows the following information:
Description – The weather station that the controller is connected to. If you want to see details about the weather station in Weather Underground, click the weather station name.
ETo – This field shows the calculated amount of water (in inches) needed to replace the moisture lost to evapotranspiration (ET). This value is calculated daily.
- Last Data Captured – This field shows the most recent date and time when BaseManager captured data from the weather station to use in the ET calculations. The time in this field is relative to the weather station's time zone.