BaseManager users with Company Admin privileges can add users in the BaseManager Administration interface.
1. After you have logged into BaseManager, click the Menu iconin the upper-left corner of the page.
2. In the menu, click Administration.
3. In the next menu, click Administration again. The BaseManager Administration interface opens in a new browser tab.
4. In the My Company Admin menu on the left side of the page, position the cursor on My Users. In the expanded menu, click Create a Single User.
5. In the Real Name field, type the user's full name.
6. In the Username field, type a username for the person.
7. In the Password field, provide a secure password. This will be required by the user to log in. A password must have a minimum of 8 characters that include: a Capital letter, Number, and Symbol.
8. In the "User Access" field, click the arrow at the end of the field, and in the drop-down list, click one of the options to set the level of access granted to the user.
9. In the Email Address field, type a valid email address for the user.
10. In the Phone field, type the user's phone number if you want to record it here.
11. In the TXT Number field, type the number where the user can receive text messages. If you do not want the user to receive text messages from BaseManager, you can leave the field blank.
12. In the Disable All Alerts field, click one of the options to indicate whether the user should receive alerts from BaseManager.
13. Click the arrow to display the drop-down list in the Time Zone field. In the list that displays, click the time zone where the user works.
14. In the remaining fields, click the radio buttons to indicate when you want the user to receive messages from BaseManager.
15. Click Add. The All Users list displays and shows the new user.
16. Go to the Edit User page for the user that you just added and update the following fields: Activation Status, Default Alert Method, and Cell Provider's ID.
17. If the irrigation controllers that the user needs to have access to have already been added to BaseManager, perform the substeps below. Otherwise, skip those steps, and then follow the instructions in Adding Controllers to BaseManager. Then return to this procedure and assign the controllers to the user.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page so you can see the Configure User's Controllers pane. The controllers that have been added to the BaseManager account display in the pane. Click Allow All in the top corner of the pane or select the check box for the controller that you want the user to have access to.
- Click Save Users Controller Assignments.
18. When you have finished the BaseManager admin tasks, log out of the Admin interface by clicking the Logout link in the upper-right corner of the Admin page.